Job Title: Sales Manager – (North West based)
Salary: £30k basic salary, plus excellent performance-based commission package and access to company vehicle
Location: Preston – Office and field-based role
We are looking for a highly motivated and commercially minded sales professional to join our rapidly growing parking solutions company based in Preston. Experience within this industry could be an advantage, but we will consider all applicants with the right skillset. Full training will be provided on products, this also includes sales training.
ES Parking Enforcement Ltd. is one of the UK’s leading parking solutions companies, responsible for the management of car parking facilities across the UK. We offer a range of solutions from automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) pay and display, security enforcement, self-ticketing, software and apps.
You will be responsible for both new and existing client management offering our unique parking solutions products.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing a new sales strategy to rapidly grow the company’s portfolio of clients.
- Creating new opportunities through the generation of new leads.
- Managing key accounts from initial contact through to contract stage and beyond.
- Building and strengthening key relationships with both existing and new clients.
- Assisting with new media and PR strategies.
- Identify and qualify new business routes in key sectors including retail, NHS and industrial sectors through research, networking, marketing and social media.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to prospective clients.
- Manage key target accounts from initial contact through all stages of the acquisition funnel through to signed contract stage and ongoing relationship management.
- Ensure the CRM system is accurate and up to date.
- Study market segment trends to help target business potential.
- Develop innovative ways of improving the company’s business development approach to win and manage new business.
- Prepare regular reports and forecasts for business growth.
- Represent the company at relevant exhibitions, conferences etc. with particular emphasis on networking with key personnel and decision makers.
Responsible to: Director of Operations
Liaison with: Managing Director, Office Manager, and clients.
- A successful sales professional with proven experience in strategic selling within the B2B sectors.
- An excellent and demonstrable sales record.
- Experience of developing key accounts and complex relationships.
- Experience of presenting at a senior management level.
- Proven ability of networking to build meaningful commercial relationships.
- Excellent communication, report writing, analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to identify customers key business objectives, research and analyse new business opportunities.
- Experience of developing proposals and managing the sales/business pipeline.
- Strong research and strategic analytical skills.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Power Point and Excel are essential and experience of CRM systems an advantage.
Please note that we will consider applicants with no experience in the parking sector.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to Degree level and/or equivalent experience.
- Business, commerce, or marketing qualification.
- Full UK driving licence required,
Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Able to develop and maintain strong business relationships across the industry.
- A clear concise communicator.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Result driven with ability to work autonomously to achieve targets.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and adaptable nature.
- Self-motivated with a desire to constantly improve themselves.
- Commercially aware with an ability to maximize opportunities.
- Strong written, listening and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and articulate presenter
To Apply send your CV to:
Caroline Hastie, Director of Operations – email@example.com